? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

i HAVE A QUESTION!

does anyboidy actually read this? will anyone EVER read this? I don't really think so, so if you do happen to read this, leave a comment saying: I READ THIS! SO I'M A SUPER DUPER AWSOMENEES COOKIE! and then make a random comment about constipated cows, because I seem to be talking them a lot lately, and it's very fun to hear the randomness peoplecome up with! :D
:gl...
I almost wrote glomp like i was on my DA account, but I'm too lazy to erase it even thought it would take less time to erase it than it would to explain why I'm NOT erasing it... :D
anyways, comment for me please! XD

4 comments:

Emerald said...

I READ THIS SO I'M A SUPER DUPER AWESOMENESS COOKIE!
:D

Katrien Scarlet said...

I'm not sure if I can really say "I READ THIS! SO I'M A SUPER DUPER AWSOMENEES COOKIE!" because I haven't been reading much of anyones blogs lately.
but I read this entry, so it should kinda count... right?

Constipated cows? That reminds me about how I need to throw a cow at my ex boyfriend who is allergic to dairy products.

lurve_penguin said...

YES! You are bothh AWESOME COOKIES! (even if you only read half of my entry! lol)

jessica*소연 said...

I READ THIS! SO I'M A SUPER DUPER AWSOMENEES COOKIE! :}