? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gutten Nacht

I have no clue if i spelled that right, but what ever, I don't really care.
Ok, so i haven't updated this blog in forever, I just kinda forgot about it. But yea, there isn't really anything good to say right now, because I found out about 5 hours ago that one of my best friends in the hospital. Why? you might ask. Well, because one of her brilliant relatives wanted to text her boyfriend while driving and rear-ended someone and then they got rear-ended as well. My friend had her seatbelt on, but she still got jerked forward getting her face slammed into one of those TV's that they have on the back of the car's seat. When her mom came over to ask my mom for advice on what to do about the surgery she needs on her teeth she showed us a picture of what the TV did to her mouth. It was terrible! She had a swollen bruised and swollen lip, I couldn't really tell but it looked like she had some chipped teeth, and part of her gums had been ripped off, exposing the upper bone of her teeth. My mom (who is an orthodontist, which is someone who specializes in oral surgery) said my friend might need some surgery, but couldn't tell just from the picture. But my friend wasn't even in the state when she got into the car crash, so he mom didn't know which dentist to call, since the one's she'd tried so far wouldn't except her because she wasn't already a patient. So, yea, my day has been just great! 8that was said with sarcasm*

Oh, I also ordered another CD, Zimmer 483, I'm excited to get it in about a week. This time I'll check the mail box and the packages, because the last time i just kind of failed...
Wow, this has been a long update... but what ever

0 comments: