? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

UH-OH!!!!!

I got bad grades on my report card, and got my computer taken away, sorry!

I won't be able to write a lot on this computer anymore!  T.T
l8r g8rs
lol, later gaters, case  u can't read it ;P

3 comments:

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

POOR DELANEY!!!
maybe if you just payed a little more attention in 7/8 and did yur HW, you mught get it back.
just saying.

:D

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

HOW DID U GET ON THE COMPUTER @ 11:21??!!

lurve_penguin said...

cee, I've nvr payed attention in class, no matter wat my grades r. I've nvr needed to, it's not like i don't understand the material, i just find it all pointless, so why should i do it? and no, i didn't even pay attention in class when I still had all A's because I can figure out wat to do w/out instrunction for almost everything, and guesstimate the rest.
i don't know how i got on at 11:21